Hi, everyone, we hope you have had a great week!
We are all working away, some trying to juggle the return to school and all of the changes that it has inspired this year. At the same time, concerns about managing our health and economy are increasing. But, there is some good news.
- The Healthy Sail Panel set up by Royal and Norwegian have put a proposal forward to the CDC. It encompasses 74 points and can be easily found online. Click here for full information
- Cruising has resumed for some lines in Europe, and so far everything is looking good
- SeaDream has announced that they will begin sailing from Barbados by November 7th
- Hawaii has indicated that it will allow visitors not to quarantine upon arrival if you have a negative Covid test (there are time restrictions, etc here), starting on October 15th
- Insurance including Covid-19 medical coverage is going to be more available – but there are many terms and conditions. Put your legal brain on….
- Canada still has an advisory against non-essential travel, so for now, we recommend we all stay put!