8 Day The Northern Lights of Finland
9 Day London and Paris
26 Day Complete South Pacific
9 Day Tropical Costa Rica
Collette is committed to creating tours that move the needle because they believe travel should always be a force for good. Every day they aim to do even more to make a positive impact. Collette’s every single tour is a chance make a difference!
Travel Today Improve Tomorrow
100% of Collette's small group Explorations tours are carbon neutral and include a socially responsible Impact Moment. While travellers are out experiencing the world, Collette takes care of it for tomorrow’s travellers
- On Mysteries of India tour, visit the Sheroes Hangout, a café run entirely by women who are survivors of heinous acid attacks
- On Switzerland: Hidden Trails & Majestic Peaks, travel entirely by train. Train travel is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint!
Travel in Harmony with Animals
Collette partnered with experts like ABTA and ANIMONDIAL to audit every tour so that you can feel confident that all animal-related experiences align with our high standards
- In Africa, search out the Big 5 on an open-air safari or by water
- In Costa Rica and the Galapagos, wildlife surrounds you, creating a natural wonderland
- On Collette's new Essence of Thailand tour, visit an elephant sanctuary and prepare tasty treats for the endangered residents
Thoughtful Cultural Inclusions On Every Tour
With Collette, you’ll get those ‘must-sees’ of a destination but also experiences that inform what life is like for the local people. These inclusions directly support these locals and local communities
- On Jordan & Israel: Cultural Crossroads, meet the owner of a small, progressive bookstore in Jordan to talk about secular Arab literature
- On Japan: Past & Present, travellers can choose to meet with a survivor of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and learn the stories and lessons passed on through the generations
- On Taste of the Balkans, travellers join a family on their forested property for a truffle-hunting adventure, following their friendly dogs on a quest for the coveted mushrooms before a truffle-inspired lunch. Collette includes 50% of all dinners on tour, and we take those meals to local restaurants every chance we get. Plus, we include home-hosted meals and cooking classes, all of which support a local family or business
All promotion, packages and offers are subject to change at any time without notice. CruisePlus reserves the right to correct any human or electronic errors throughout the website at anytime.