Australia and New Zealand
Take a trip ‘down under’ and explore spectacular scenery that includes rugged snowy mountains in New Zealand, Australia’s desert outback and the incredible underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef; the world’s largest coral reef system stretching over 2,300 km (1,400 mi) while providing a home to a diverse collection of marine life. Home to a multitude of diverse landscapes and a plethora of plant and animal life that can be found nowhere else on earth, Australia and New Zealand offers unlimited adventure and incredible culture with some of the most desirable destinations in the world.
Cruising the Islands of New Zealand and Australia
Regardless of whether you choose to embark on your adventure with one of the many cruise lines that frequently sail the waters and explore the various ports of call in Australia and New Zealand, or engage one of the numerous land tour providers to guide you through the sights, sounds and scenery of the cities, towns and natural wonders of the countries; you’re sure to take home a lifetime of memories and yearning to return to the lands down under and the incredible culture that welcomes you and embraces you as one of their own.
Do you want to learn more about our fantastic Australian packages? Take a look at these exciting offers from our cruise partners and CruisePlus!
Spotlight On: Activities and Adventure
While visiting Australia and New Zealand, you’ll find there’s never a lack of things to do, places to discover and cultural events to immerse yourself into. Take a look at some of the more popular activities and destinations available to you as you explore the cities, towns and countryside of both fantastic countries:
- Visit Bondi Beach near Sydney and soak up the sun, swim in the warm waters or surf some of the most sought-after waves in the world
- Explore the massive sandstone structure in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and experience the imposing grandeur of Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock), one of Australia’s most recognizable natural landmarks
- Sydney Harbour is home to the famous Opera House and the Harbour Bridge
- In New Zealand, visit a Maori village and immerse yourself in the tradition and cultures of the country’s indigenous Polynesian people and discover the history of New Zealand’s warrior culture
- Take a stroll through the many museums and art galleries that can be found all over New Zealand and discover the artistic side of this vibrant culture
- Enjoy New Zealand’s national sport as you watch the All Blacks, perform their traditional “haka” before undertaking a gruelling, yet incredibly exciting, full contact rugby match
*PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. While we do our best to keep all of our offers up to date, it’s possible that this web page is not current. CruisePlus reserves the right to correct any electronic or human errors.