While there are hundreds if not thousands of travel agencies that you could choose to be your trusted travel partner, there are definitely advantages to choosing CruisePlus to help you with all of your travel needs. Take a look at what sets us apart from the others and we’re sure that instead of asking yourself “why CruisePlus?”, you’ll be asking yourself “why not CruisePlus?”.
- CruisePlus is Canadian owned and operated by husband and wife team, Dave Frinton and Shelley Good
- Our non-commissioned sales team works with you in a no-pressure approach to plan and manage all aspects of your vacation
- Our strong relationship with our trusted travel partners allows us to offer private sales, unpublished fares and exclusive travel promotions
- Our team of Travel Consultants is highly trained in cruise and packaged vacations, truly love to travel and we’re always willing to offer advice from our personal experiences
- Our pricing almost always includes taxes, and where not, we make that very obvious. You always know what you’re paying for when you book with CruisePlus. We value transparency in our marketing so that you are able to compare pricing apples to apples with our competition
- Our CruisePlus Hosted Journeys offer unique travel experiences with friendly and knowledgeable hosts. Exclusive to CruisePlus, these hosted vacations have offer plenty of travel benefits
- CruisePlus is renowned for our Exclusive Packages that offer outstanding value and a hassle-free vacationing experience from your initial booking to your return home. Often including air, hotel, transfers and incredible cruise and tour savings, our Exclusive Packages are unmatched!
- By booking with CruisePlus, you automatically join our CruisePlus Rewards Loyalty Program that rewards you for every cruise you book through us in the form of monetary savings, onboard credits, and more
- Our agency has been recognized with awards from RBC Insurance, Ensemble Travel Group (consistent Top 10 in Canada award winner), Holland America Line and Viking Cruises
- Member of Consumer Protection BC, CLIA, ACTA and Ensemble Travel Group and the BBB
- We cut through the noise of the internet and have answers to questions you never knew to ask