- Viking River Cruises
7 Night Rhine Getaway
Basel to Amsterdam
October 24, 2018
Viking River Cruises Viking Idi
Overlook the Rhine from Germany’s best preserved medieval castle. Discover the various culinary traditions of Alsace. Explore the Black Forest at an open-air museum and spend time in picturesque Colmar. Turreted fortresses, grand cathedrals, historic cities, medieval towns and spectacular scenery of the Middle Rhine-little wonder that the Rhine is one of Europe’s best-loved rivers. From Amsterdam and Cologne to Basel, this 8-day journey reveals a rich landscape of beauty and culture.
- See Cologne’ Cathedral, Heidelberg’s castle, & Marksburg Castle
- Enjoy quaint Strasbourg and the windmills of Kinderdijk
- Cruise the beautiful Rhine Gorge and wine region
What we are Including
- Enjoy savings of $300 per person on select Avalon Waterways Europe river cruises
- 7-night Seine river cruise
- $225 US per person onboard credit
- Special onboard culinary events hosted by the Master of Wine
- Tours in each port with headsets by Certified Local Guides
- Beverages at lunch and dinner
- Wi-Fi, taxes & more
Basel to Amsterdam
Viking River and Ocean Cruises
The Most Awarded Cruise Line in the WorldRarely do you find a single cruise line that offers its clients exceptional service, thrilling itineraries and unprecedented travel excellence for both river and ocean cruising. This ability to provide both is what sets Viking apart from the other cruise lines and is just one of the many reasons that travelers who have had the pleasure of cruising aboard one of Viking’s incredible ships remain loyal to this privately-owned cruise line.
There’s plenty more to discover with Viking River and Viking Ocean Cruises. Become better acquainted with the Viking experience and find out why Viking should be on your list of adventure traveling providers!
You can count on an exceptional cruising experience from Viking.
Whether you decide on a Viking River adventure exploring the cities and towns that line the waterways of Europe, Asian and Africa, or want to explore more of the world with oceanside ports around the globe with Viking Ocean Cruises.
- Intimate scale cruises, stunning ports and state-of-the-art ships
- Up close and in-depth exploration of destinations
- Spacious staterooms and deluxe amenities
- Elevated dining experiences focused on local cuisine and produce
- Inclusive value including all onboard meals and beverages, shore excursions and more