- Avalon Waterways
10 Night Burgundy & Provence Hosted Cruise
CruisePlus Hosted Journey
Cote d'Azur to Paris
October 4, 2018
Avalon Waterways Poetry II
Start in timeless Provence and cruise to regal Burgundy through three thousand years of art, history, religion, fine wine, and haute cuisine. There’s a lot to explore: Roman sites in Arles, the Papal Palace in Avignon, the restaurants of Lyon. This is the land of Van Gogh, Chagall, Matisse, and Picasso. Complete your memorable French journey with two more days in fabulous Paris. On Avalon’s Poetry II you’ll have a Panorama Suite with an Open-Air Balcony SM, guided touring, free Wi-Fi, gratuities, great food, and friendly service. Your hosts are world travellers, Paul and Karin Allen.
Take a wondrous river cruise journey through beautiful France along the Rhone and Saone Rivers with guided sightseeing in known French treasures and also discover some hidden gems along the way!
- Hosted by Cruisereader.com’s Paul and Karin Allen
- Join us in Cannes for a pre-cruise welcome reception
- Tour the majestic Pope’s Palace in Avignon
- Visit vineyards in Burgundy and the Rhone Valley
- Explore Roman sites, art museums & medieval towns
- Finish your adventure with a free day in Paris
What we are Including
- 7-night Rhone river cruise
- 1 pre-cruise hotel night in Cannes or Monaco
- 2 post-cruise hotel nights in Paris
- CruisePlus cocktail reception and backpacks
- Wi-Fi & gratuities
*Book by June 5th, 2018 to enjoy $300 per person savings (included in the price above)!
Cote d'Azur to Paris
|Day 7||St. Jean de Losne|
|Day 8||St. Jean de Losne|
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more