- Avalon Waterways
12 Night Blue Danube Discovery – USD
CruisePlus River Package USD
Budapest to Prague
April 9, 2019
Avalon Waterways Illumination
Your Blue Danube cruise begins in Budapest with stops in Vienna, Durnstein, Melk, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, and Prague.
- Visit Austria’s majestic Benedictine Abbey, one of Europe’s largest monasteries
- Enjoy a tasting of some of the Wachau Valley’s famous wines
- Stop in the thousand-year-old city of Nuremberg, where you’ll marvel at the medieval fortifications, extraordinary gothic churches, and the Imperial Castle
- See the sights of beautiful Prague, known as the “Golden City” as you stroll across Charles Bridge
What we are Including
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel in Budapest
- 8-night river cruise
- 2 nights post-cruise hotel in Prague
- Tours in each port with headsets by expert local guides
- Wi-Fi, beverages at lunch and dinner & taxes
- $1000 per person savings
- PLUS a CruisePlus Exclusive $150 US per person onboard credit
Budapest to Prague
ROTH. EXCURSION TO NUREMBERG
NUREMBERG (DISEMBARKATION)–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more