- Avalon Waterways
11 Night From the Inca Empire to the Peruvian Amazon
CruisePlus River Package
February 10, 2019
Avalon Waterways Delfin III
Experience the highlights of Peru on this exciting 11 night river cruise tour. Begin in the cosmopolitan city of Lima and spend 6 days visiting some of Peru’s most amazing archaeological treasures. Then fly to Iquitos and embark on a journey to one of world’s vastly unexplored regions – the mighty Amazon!
- Visit the astonishing Machu Picchu in the mountains above the Sacred Valley
- Descend into the Sacred Valley of the Incas for guided tours of the ceremonial site of Kenko & the Temple of Sacsayhuaman
- Journey to one of the world’s vastly unexplored regions – the mighty Amazon
- Swim with pink dolphins, take naturalist-guided panga rides through the river tributaries, and visit native communities
What we are Including
- 6 nights of guided sightseeing
- Expedition team of multilingual naturalists
- Intra tour flight to Iquitos
- 5 nights cruising the Peruvian Amazon
- Authentic culinary experiences
- Taxes & much more!
- PLUS a CruisePlus Exclusive $200 US per person onboard credit
LimaPeruvian Treasures, Presidential Palaces, and Pizarro’s Conquests
Sacred ValleyAlpacas, Llamas, and Ancient Rituals of the Andes
Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
CuscoConquistadors, Churches, and the Colorful Culture of Peru
Iquitos & Nauta - Peruvian Amazon River (Embarkation)Turn-of-the-Century Barons and the House that Eiffel Built
Peruvian AmazonSpider Monkeys, Pink Dolphins, and Peru’s Favorite Cocktail
Peruvian AmazonExotic Birds, Night Creatures, and Natural Remedies
Iquitos (Disembarkation)A Manatee Introduction and an Amazon Farewell
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more