- Avalon Waterways
8 Night Tulip Time – USD
River Cruise USD
March 25, 2019
Avalon Waterways Artistry II
Delight in a visit to see the breathtaking colors of Keukenhof, also known as the “Garden of Europe”, join a local expert in Ghent, Belgium for a guided tour of the city, including a visit to St. Bavo’s Cathedral. This beautiful and historic springtime river cruise during tulip season in Holland and Belgium will leave you wanting more of Holland’s gardens, windmills and waterways and the modern mix of Belgium’s architecture.
What we are Including
- Savings of $1500 per person
- 8-night river cruise
- Onboard welcome reception, complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- Guided sightseeing conducted by certified local guides
- Taxes & more
- PLUS a CruisePlus Exclusive $50 per person onboard credit
Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more