- Avalon Waterways
13 Day Rhine & Moselle – USD
River Cruise USD
Amsterdam to Basel
April 8, 2019
Avalon Waterways Artistry II
Explore 2 historic rivers, Rhine & Moselle, with stops along the most picture-perfect towns, permeated by centuries of history and art. Your wonderful cruise starts in Amsterdam with stops in Cologne, Koblenz, Bernkastel, Thionville, Grevenmacher (excursion to Trier), Beilstein-Treis-Karden, Rhine Gorge – Rudesheim, Ludwigshafen (excursion to Heidelberg-Speyer), Strasbourg, Breisach (excursion to the Black Forest) and Basel. Beauty, new discoveries, and delightful surprises are plentiful on your European river cruise on the Rhine and Moselle Rivers!
What we are Including
- Savings of $1000 per person
- 13-day river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel
- Onboard welcome reception, complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- Guided sightseeing conducted by certified local guides
- Taxes & more!
- Up to $400 per person onboard credit
Amsterdam to Basel
|1||Amsterdam, Holland (Embarkation)|
|7||Grevenmacher. Excursion To Trier|
|10||Ludwigshafen. Excursion To Heidelberg|
|12||Breisach, Germany. Excursion To The Black Forest|
|13||Basel, Switzerland (Disembarkation)|
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more