7 Night Legendary Danube
Nuremberg to Budapest
October 21, 2018
Delve into Europe’s history starting from Nuremberg and concluding in Budapest. In between, cruise through the man-made marvel, the Main-Danube Canal, across the Continental Divide and through the Wachau Valley. Explore perfectly preserved medieval cities, such as Nuremberg and Regensburg, and visit Vienna where imperial dynasties built a harmonious blend of architectural wonders. Throughout your journey, get a feel for the land by biking and hiking, and sampling delicate wines and hearty beers.
- Tour the heart and soul of Germany and Austria
- Enjoy Vienna, Budapest and Nuremberg
- Visit Baroque cathedrals and abbeys
What we are Including
- 7-day river cruise
- $4000 per person travel credit
- Spacious stateroom with French + outside balcony
- Wi-Fi, beverages with meals & taxes
|French Balcony / Outside Balcony|
Nuremberg to Budapest
River Cruises with a DifferenceOffering luxury and comfort and the ability to explore the wonderous rivers and canals of Europe, Asia and Africa, Ama Waterways is the ideal cruise line to discover local cultures and sights aboard some of the most well-appointed ships in the world. Explore the local scenery and cities on included tours and immerse yourself in exciting cultures and traditions, then return to the comfort of your luxury ship in the evening for fine dining, excellent onboard entertainment and a leisurely cruise overnight to your next port along your river journey.
Explore more about Ama Waterways. Discover what makes river cruising so special and how the Ama Waterways experience creates a lifetime of memories with an insatiable need to return to river cruising.
With Ama Waterways, there’s always more. More to be seen, felt, experienced and enjoyed with each and every cruise, regardless of the destination.
- Ama’s ships provide more views and more room with staterooms that often include two balconies, larger windows and more spacious staterooms and common areas
- More adventure awaits with included tours and shore excursions
- More ways to be active including fitness facilities and even complimentary bicycles perfect for exploring the villages and towns on your journey
- More dining options with stunning cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- More personalized service with 1 staff member for every 3 guests