10 Night Legendary Danube with Prague – USD
CruisePlus River Package USD
Prague to Budapest
June 6, 2019
Delve into Europe’s history starting in fairytale Prague and concluding in Budapest. In between, cruise through the man-made marvel, the Main-Danube Canal, across the Continental Divide and through the UNESCO-designated Wachau Valley. Explore perfectly preserved medieval cities, such as Nuremberg and Regensburg, and visit Vienna where imperial dynasties built a harmonious blend of architectural wonders. Throughout your journey, get a feel for the land by biking and hiking, and sampling delicate wines and hearty beers.
- Join this classic Danube cruise after exploring Prague
- Explore the medieval town center and many breweries of Prague
- See the fortress, cathedral & National Museum in Nuremberg
- Tour the palaces and coffee houses of beautiful Vienna
- Enjoy the stunning architecture of multi-cultural Budapest
- Visit the Baroque cathedrals of Passau, Melk & Regensburg
What we are Including
- 7-night Danube River cruise, only 84 staterooms
- Category E Riverview stateroom
- 3 nights pre-cruise hotel and tours in Prague
- Wi-Fi, tours in each port, beverages at lunch and dinner & taxes
- Book now for Early Booking Savings of $250 per person
- PLUS a CruisePlus Exclusive $100 per person onboard credit
|Category E Stateroom|
*Book by May 15, 2018!
Prague to Budapest
River Cruises with a DifferenceOffering luxury and comfort and the ability to explore the wonderous rivers and canals of Europe, Asia and Africa, Ama Waterways is the ideal cruise line to discover local cultures and sights aboard some of the most well-appointed ships in the world. Explore the local scenery and cities on included tours and immerse yourself in exciting cultures and traditions, then return to the comfort of your luxury ship in the evening for fine dining, excellent onboard entertainment and a leisurely cruise overnight to your next port along your river journey.
Explore more about Ama Waterways. Discover what makes river cruising so special and how the Ama Waterways experience creates a lifetime of memories with an insatiable need to return to river cruising.
With Ama Waterways, there’s always more. More to be seen, felt, experienced and enjoyed with each and every cruise, regardless of the destination.
- Ama’s ships provide more views and more room with staterooms that often include two balconies, larger windows and more spacious staterooms and common areas
- More adventure awaits with included tours and shore excursions
- More ways to be active including fitness facilities and even complimentary bicycles perfect for exploring the villages and towns on your journey
- More dining options with stunning cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- More personalized service with 1 staff member for every 3 guests