- Celebrity Cruises
11 Night Ireland & Iceland
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
May 4, 2019
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Reflection
Your Ireland & Iceland cruise travels roundtrip Dublin with stops in Belfast, Reykjavik, Akureyri, and Cork.
What we are Including
- Roundtrip airfare to & from Dublin
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in Dublin
- 10-night cruise
- $50 US per person onboard credit
|1||Dublin, Ireland||-||10:15 PM|
|2||Belfast, Northern Ireland||11:00 AM||8:15 PM|
|4||Reykjavik, Iceland||1:00 PM||-|
|5||Reykjavik, Iceland||-||3:00 PM|
|6||Akureyri, Iceland||10:30 AM||6:30 PM|
|9||Cork (Cobh), Ireland||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|10||Dublin, Ireland||9:00 AM||-|
A Luxurious DistinctionCircumnavigating the world with over 270 destinations, there’s no limit to what you can do and see with Celebrity Cruises. Celebrity ships have a modern and premium atmosphere catering to those who enjoy truly outstanding service. The luxurious ships navigate the seas in such a way that you find yourself in the perfect destination at the perfect time. Expect elegant and architecturally interesting furnishings complimenting a luxurious esthetic that adorns all ships, especially the newer Solstice Class ships.
Discover Celebrity's Cruises lifestyle and learn more about what makes them one of the most popular premium cruise lines sailing today!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect on board a Celebrity Cruises voyage.
With a mantra like "Modern Luxury Cruises, The Celebrity Distinction" you can expect Celebrity to provide an extraordinary vacation experience.
- Luxurious suites with over the top amenities.
- A wide array of activities designed to exceed all expectations of what a luxury cruise is thought to be.
- Menus crafted by a Michelin starred chef, created to reflect the locations you'll be visiting.
- The most overnight ports of any other premium cruise line with European itineraries.
- Stunning design by world-class architects on the millennium, expedition and solstice class ships.