- Viking River Cruises
10 Days Tulips and Windmills
CruisePlus River Package
March 16, 2019
Viking River Cruises Longship Mimir
Admire the genius of the Dutch Masters at Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum. Explore Hoorn’s seafaring heritage, Arnhem’s World War II history, and Antwerp’s Renaissance splendor. See colorful ribbons of farmland as Dutch tulips come into bloom. Sample Belgian beers and chocolates. Step into the Middle Ages in Bruges. Roam Keukenhof Gardens, the world’s largest floral park. The best time to see the Low Countries is spring, and the best way to see them is on our 10-day cruise.
What we are Including
- Roundtrip airfare from most major CAD gateways $999 per person (ask about your gateway)
- Transfers with the purchase of Vikings air program
- 10-day river cruise tour
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi, enrichment lectures & destination performance
- Taxes & more
- PLUS a CruisePlus Exclusive $200 per person onboard credit
Viking River and Ocean Cruises
The Most Awarded Cruise Line in the WorldRarely do you find a single cruise line that offers its clients exceptional service, thrilling itineraries and unprecedented travel excellence for both river and ocean cruising. This ability to provide both is what sets Viking apart from the other cruise lines and is just one of the many reasons that travelers who have had the pleasure of cruising aboard one of Viking’s incredible ships remain loyal to this privately-owned cruise line.
There’s plenty more to discover with Viking River and Viking Ocean Cruises. Become better acquainted with the Viking experience and find out why Viking should be on your list of adventure traveling providers!
You can count on an exceptional cruising experience from Viking.
Whether you decide on a Viking River adventure exploring the cities and towns that line the waterways of Europe, Asian and Africa, or want to explore more of the world with oceanside ports around the globe with Viking Ocean Cruises.
- Intimate scale cruises, stunning ports and state-of-the-art ships
- Up close and in-depth exploration of destinations
- Spacious staterooms and deluxe amenities
- Elevated dining experiences focused on local cuisine and produce
- Inclusive value including all onboard meals and beverages, shore excursions and more