- G Adventures
14 Night Amazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure
CruisePlus Land Offer
September 9, 2019
G Adventures Land Tour
If you’re looking for the perfect combination of land and river, this adventure is for you. Once you’re on board our comfortable Amazon riverboat, you’ll experience a unique cruising experience — including exotic wildlife, local culture and more! But it doesn’t stop there — after the jungle, Machu Picchu awaits. The lost city of the Incas will provide majestic ruins and striking views of the Peruvian mountain. Choose to take part in an optional 1-day hike up the Inca Trail, or if you prefer something a little more relaxing, there’s always the chance to enjoy the train.
- Search for monkeys, sloths & macaws in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve on a boat expedition
- Enjoy a full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley
- Stop at a G Adventures-supported women’s weaving co-op to admire their handiwork
What we are Including
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 14-day tour
- 6 nights aboard an Amazon riverboat and 7 nights in superior accommodations
- All intra-vacation transportation, including riverboat, bus, plane and train
- Guided tour with daily sightseeing and admission fees as per itinerary
- 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 5 dinners
- Ask us about arranging your airfare!
*Ask us about arranging your airfare!
Please note* optional excursions, meals, additional nights, and gratuities are extra and are not included.
Day 1 Lima
Day 2 Lima/Cusco(Breakfast)
Day 3 Cusco/Ollantaytambo(Breakfast | Lunch)
Day 4 Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes(Breakfast)
Day 5 Machu Picchu/Cusco(Breakfast)
Day 6 Cusco(Breakfast)
Day 7 Cusco/Iquitos(Breakfast)
Day 8 Pacaya Samiria National Reserve(Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner)
Day 9 Pacaya Samiria National Reserve(Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner)
Days 10–12 Pacaya Samiria National Reserve(Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner)
Day 13 Pacaya Samiria National Reserve/Lima(Breakfast)
Day 14 Lima(Breakfast)
Adventure Tours with a DifferenceOffering unprecedented and unduplicated fully immersive adventure tours, G Adventures has spent decades continually perfecting the adventure vacation to thousands of destinations around the globe. Organized groups of like-minded travelers gather together to enjoy a vacation experience that will stay with them for a lifetime. Whether canoeing through the jungles of South America, exploring the marine life around the Galapagos, or exploring the cities and towns that create our global culture; G Adventures has the perfect holiday waiting just for you!
Explore on your terms to thousands of destinations around the world. Discover more about G Adventures and find our why they're one of our top travel partners!