- G Adventures
14 Day Explore Costa Rica
CruisePlus Land Offer
Roundtrip San Jose
September 8, 2019
G Adventures Land Tour
Costa Rica may be small but it offers big adventure. This two-week tour ventures off the beaten path to a lush and wild world. Stop in at a reforestation project, visit a sea turtle conservancy program, opt to zip-line through the jungle canopy, and have a soak in volcanic hot springs. Riding a wave of “pura vida,” experience pure travel joy.
- Hear a lecture from a researcher at the Monteverde Institute
- Learn how to make tortillas during a visit to a local family home
- Spot wildlife while cruising the canals of Tortuguero
- Enjoy spectacular volcano views while soaking in hot springs
- Learn all about sea turtles with an expert from the Sea Turtle Conservancy
What we are Including
- Airport arrival & departure transfers in San Jose
- Small group tour (max 16)
- 13 night’s accommodations (11 nights hotels, 2 nights rustic jungle lodge)
- Intra-travel (private & shuttle vans, boat, walking)
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout the tour and local guides
- 3 National Geographic Journeys Exclusives
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- Book before June 30, 2019!
*Ask us about arranging your airfare!
Please note* optional excursions, meals, additional nights, and gratuities are extra and are not included.
Roundtrip San Jose
Day 1 San José
Day 2 San José/Tortuguero(Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner)
Day 3 Tortuguero(Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner)
Day 4 Tortuguero/La Fortuna(Breakfast | Lunch)
Day 5 La Fortuna(Breakfast | Dinner)
Day 6 La Fortuna(Breakfast)
Day 7 La Fortuna/Monteverde(Breakfast)
Day 8 Monteverde(Breakfast)
Day 9 Monteverde(Breakfast)
Day 10 Monteverde/Manuel Antonio(Breakfast)
Day 11 Manuel Antonio(Breakfast)
Day 12 Manuel Antonio(Breakfast)
Day 13 Manuel Antonio/San José(Breakfast)
Day 14 San José(Breakfast)
Adventure Tours with a DifferenceOffering unprecedented and unduplicated fully immersive adventure tours, G Adventures has spent decades continually perfecting the adventure vacation to thousands of destinations around the globe. Organized groups of like-minded travelers gather together to enjoy a vacation experience that will stay with them for a lifetime. Whether canoeing through the jungles of South America, exploring the marine life around the Galapagos, or exploring the cities and towns that create our global culture; G Adventures has the perfect holiday waiting just for you!
Explore on your terms to thousands of destinations around the world. Discover more about G Adventures and find our why they're one of our top travel partners!