- G Adventures
12 Days Cape & Namibia Adventure
CruisePlus Land Offer
Cape Town to Windhoek
September 25, 2018
G Adventures Land Tour
From the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town to the desert and lunar scenery of Namibia, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure. Marvel at Fish River Canyon, climb Dune 45, get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund, spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park & much more in this breathtaking South Africa & Namibia adventure.
- Leave footprints on some of the world’s highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa’s largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife drives through Etosha National Park
- our knowledgeable CEO will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you’ll treasure forever
- Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife – this is truly an African experience!
What we are Including
- 12-days light fitness guided tour with local guides
- 5 nights hotel, 1-night lodge and 1-night participation camping accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
Ask us about arranging your flights!
Day 1 Cape Town
Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting1h18:00 The adventure begins tonight. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you're back in time to meet the group. After introductions, your CEO will review the details of your tour. Please note that normal check-in times apply at our start hotels, but you can usually store your luggage for the day if you arrive early.
Day 2 Cape Town / Lambert's Bay
Day 3 Lambert's Bay / Orange River
Day 4 Orange River / Fish River Canyon
Day 5 Fish River Canyon / Namib Desert
Day 6 Namib Desert
Day 7 Namib Desert / Swakopmund
Day 8 SwakopmundSpend a day exploring all the area has to offer. Optional activities include sandboarding, skydiving, and quad biking.
Day 9 Swakopmund/Etosha National Park
Day 10 Etosha National ParkEnjoy another wildlife safari drive in our touring vehicle and keep your eyes peeled for the vast array of incredible animals.
Day 11 Etosha National Park / Windhoek
Day 12 WindhoekDepart at any time.
Adventure Tours with a DifferenceOffering unprecedented and unduplicated fully immersive adventure tours, G Adventures has spent decades continually perfecting the adventure vacation to thousands of destinations around the globe. Organized groups of like-minded travelers gather together to enjoy a vacation experience that will stay with them for a lifetime. Whether canoeing through the jungles of South America, exploring the marine life around the Galapagos, or exploring the cities and towns that create our global culture; G Adventures has the perfect holiday waiting just for you!
Explore on your terms to thousands of destinations around the world. Discover more about G Adventures and find our why they're one of our top travel partners!