- Exotik Journeys
27 Night Tunisia Long Stay
CruisePlus Land Offer
Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia
March 4, 2020
Exotik Journeys Long Stay
There is so much to see in Tunisia. The capital, Tunis, the blue and white Mediterranean village of Sidi Bou Said, the Bardo Museum, The El Jem Coliseum, the Berber villages in the desert, the Oasis mountains and of course the majestic Sahara!
Highlights & Nearby Attractions
- Relax and recharge in the sunny Mediterranean!
- Conveniently located near a sandy beach, restaurants, shops and several golf courses
- Choose to explore nearby museums, bustling markets, and traditional villages
What we are Including
- Roundtrip international airfare
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 27 nights in a standard room at El Mouradi Palace (4*)
- Daily breakfast and dinner, plus beer or wine with dinner
- Services of a local representative at the destination
*Other departure cities available
*Please note: optional excursions, additional meals, and gratuities are extra and are not included.
Bringing travel dreams to lifeExotik Journeys is a combination of what was once Exotik Tours partnered with Boomerang tours. The company offers an incredible number of exhilarating land tours to some of the most desirable locations around the world. Travel is the passion of everyone that works at Exotik, You can guarantee an incredible experience. Exotik carefully crafts every vacation adventure package to ensure you'll return home with memories that will last a lifetime. Offering a variety of tours that cater to virtually every type of traveler. If you wish to see the world independently, with a group of like-minded travelers, or with a private guide; Exotik Journeys have you covered with a perfect vacation package.
Take the time to discover more about an Exotik Journeys vacation and what makes them one of the most sought-after guided tour operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
- Expertly guided tours
- Ample free time
- Exciting destinations
- Some amenities included