- Holland America
11/12 Night Mexican Riviera Hosted by Mel & Carmela Cooper
CruisePlus Hosted Journey
Vancouver to San Diego
October 15, 2019
Holland America ms Eurodam
If you don’t already know him, Mel is the most awarded Victoria business and community leader; recognized with lifetime achievement awards for business excellence and for community leadership. His senior role as right-hand to Jimmy Pattison at Expo ’86 earned him the Order of Canada. His leadership position in Victoria’s 1994 Commonwealth Games earned him the Order of British Columbia. Today, he continues to be active on many community leadership fronts, supporting extensive not-for-profit organizations and causes.
Mel & Carmela currently reside in Victoria, BC & they look forward to meeting you onboard!
Join them on this Coastal & Mexican Riviera cruise that begins Vancouver with stops in Santa Barbara, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta & San Diego. Enjoy special cocktail parties & dinners with your wonderful hosts.
What we are Including
- Airfare to Vancouver (if applicable) & return from San Diego
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in Vancouver (if applicable)
- 11-night cruise
- 2 hosted cocktail parties
- 2 hosted specialty dinners
- $50 US per person onboard credit
*Depart your home gateway on Oct 14, 2019
Ask us about our other stateroom options!
Vancouver to San Diego
|1||Vancouver, B.C., CA||-||5:00 PM|
|2-3||Days at Sea||-||-|
|4||Santa Barbara, California, US||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||San Diego, California, US||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|6||Days at Sea||-||-|
|7||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|8||Mazatlan, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|9||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||8:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|10-11||Days at Sea||-||-|
|12||San Diego, California, US||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises