- Tourcan Vacations
16 Day Hosted South Africa & Zimbabwe
CruisePlus Hosted Journey
Cape Town to Johannesburg
February 18, 2020
Tourcan Vacations Land Tour
This will be my 9th trip to Africa. It is my “happy place” on Earth and I look forward to sharing this wonderful continent with you! What I can say, is to bring your sense of adventure and your patience. While normally things go as planned, to be blunt, Africa operates quite a bit differently than first world operations that you may be used to in Canada or the U.S. It’s not unusual to get a flat tire here and there and internal flights are also not always running on an exact clock. It’s a fabulous trip that promises to have plenty of life time memories. I am hosting quite a few trips in 2019 and 2020 and often not that easy to get hold of – but I’m more than eager to talk to you and share my experiences with you. My direct toll free number is 1-888-432-8344. If I am away, and you need immediate assistance, please contact our main office at 1-800-854-9664 and one of our travel specialists will be around to assist you.
Asante Sana! Dave
- Explore South Africa’s “Mother City” Cape Town on a guided tour
- Visit the famous Table Mountain and enjoy the view from the top of the world, above the clouds
- View the abundant sea life and kelp forests from the only glass bottomed passenger launch in South Africa
- Visit the African penguins in Boulders Beach
- So much more!
What we are Including
- 16-day guided tour with CruisePlus co-founder Dave Frinton
- 15 nights of deluxe accommodation
- All transportation, including inter-tour flights
- Airport meet & greet, transfers & porterage
- 32 meals (14 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 12 dinners)
- Complimentary gratuities
*Ask us about arranging your international flights!
Please note: Optional excursions, additional meals, additional nights, and gratuities, porterage are extra and are not included. Tour requires a minimum of 16 participants.
Click on an image to view the gallery, hit ESC on your keyboard to exit full screen.
Destination SpecialistsWith over two decades of expertise in providing quality and premium vacations worldwide for North Americans, Tourcan has made a name for themselves as destination specialists. Delivering vacations of a lifetime for clients and taking them well beyond the typical tourist facade. Every trip is planned and operated by the best local operators who are carefully chosen for their expertise and quality of service. Tourcan programs provide cultural diversity, educational value plus and a real taste of the lifestyle of the destinations you visit. This way every client gets to directly interact with the local people where they can experience their culture, cuisine, religion, music, arts and more!
Take the time to discover more about Tourcan vacations and see for yourself why they have so many satisfied clients and continue to grow.
Their motto is simple, “We make our client’s dreams come true by offering memorable innovative and value-for-money vacations to some of the most sought-after exotic destinations around the world while maintaining the highest level of professional customer care and personalized service.”
The Tourcan Vision:
- To ensure that all Tourcan customers are provided with product and service that is beyond their expectation.
- To provide all customers with the highest level of expertise caring and value.
- To deliver lifetime experiences.
- To continue to be the Tour Operator agents choose to work with because of structures flexibility trust reputation and respect in the industry.