- Holland America
15 Night Panama Canal – USD
CruisePlus Exclusive Package USD
San Diego to Fort Lauderdale
December 3, 2018
Holland America ms Volendam
Escape winter weather with this Panama Canal getaway! Depart San Diego and enjoy two relaxing sea days before stopping in Puerto Vallarta and Huatulco to kick off your tropical journey. Explore lively Latin ports in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Colombia as well as a full day of cruising the marvelous Panama Canal. Relax on Holland America’s private island in the Bahamas, Half Moon Cay, before disembarking in Fort Lauderdale.
What we are Including
- 15-night cruise
- Return flights from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego
- $50 per person onboard credit
*Ask us about your gateway!
San Diego to Fort Lauderdale
|Day 0||San Diego||-||5:00 PM|
|Day 1||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 2||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 3||Puerto Vallarta||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Day 4||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 5||Huatulco||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Day 6||Puerto Quetzal||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Day 7||Corinto||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Day 8||Puerto Caldera||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 9||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 10||Enter Panama Canal Balboa||5:00 AM||5:00 AM|
|Continued||Cruising Panama Canal||-||-|
|Continued||Exit Panama Canal Cristobal||7:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|Day 11||Cartagena||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Day 12||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 13||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 14||Half Moon Cay||8:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Day 15||Fort Lauderdale||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises