- Holland America
Vancouver Island Symphony Special 17 Night Circle Hawaii
CruisePlus Cruise Only
September 29, 2019
Holland America ms Eurodam
Vancouver Island Symphony Exclusive!
Exclusive to the Vancouver Island Symphony, book this highly sought after 17-night Hawaiian adventure departing Vancouver and not only will you enjoy the stunning beauty of the Hawaiian Islands from your balcony stateroom, you’ll also be supporting the Vancouver Island Symphony! Experience first-hand the lush tropical foliage, soft sandy beaches, warm tropical waters and the embracing vibrant culture of Hawaii as you visit Honolulu, Lahaina, Kona and Hilo before you return back to Vancouver. Don’t forget, your complimentary tickets will be waiting for you on your return courtesy of CruisePlus Travel & Tours!
What we are Including
- 16-night cruise
- $175 US per person onboard credit
- SYMPHONY BONUS: CruisePlus will purchase two tickets for an upcoming Vancouver Island Symphony performance for your enjoyment upon your return. Support your symphony through travel!
|1||Vancouver, B.C., CA||-||5:00 PM|
|2-6||Days at Sea||-||-|
|7-8||Honolulu, Hawaii, US||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|9||Lahaina, Hawaii, US||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|10||Kona, Hawaii, US||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|10||Scenic cruising Kilauea Volcano||-||-|
|11||Hilo, Hawaii, US||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|12-16||Days at Sea||-||-|
|17||Vancouver, B.C., CA||8:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises