- Princess Cruises
12 Night Malaysian Peninsula & Indonesia
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
December 3, 2019
Princess Cruises Sapphire Princess
Cruise roundtrip Singapore with stops in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, and Bali!
What we are Including
- Roundtrip airfare to & from Singapore
- 2 nights 4-star hotel in Singapore
- 10-night cruise
- $125 US per stateroom onboard credit
|2||Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Malaysia||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|3||Penang, Malaysia||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|4||Phuket, Thailand||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|8||Bali (Benoa), Indonesia||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Explore What It Means to “Come Back New”The tagline of Princess Cruises is “come back new” and those 3 simple words are anything but simple as they speak volumes to what you can expect before, on and during your journey with this popular cruise line. Everywhere you turn on a Princess Cruise you’ll discover something new… a new adventure, new friends, new experiences and a new sense of self that will encourage you to come back to Princess time and time again. As one of the most easily identifiable and approachable cruise lines, Princess Cruises has been and continues to be an appealing option to a wide demographic of traveler from the young couple embarking on their first cruise, to young families looking for adventure in exotic locales, to the seasoned traveler who enjoys exploring the world from the comforts of a stately cruise ship.
To discover more about Princess Cruises and to explore your own “come back new” experience, take a closer look at what Princess Cruise Lines has to offer you and your family.
What to Expect with Princess Cruises
- Family friendly organized activities
- Outstanding onboard amenities and attention to detail
- Incredible itineraries around the globe
- Large, comfortable cruise ships
- Incredible opportunities to discover exotic locales around the world
- One of the most trusted name in cruise vacations