- Holland America
19 Night Panama Canal
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
San Diego to Fort Lauderdale
January 17, 2020
Holland America Oosterdam
Your Panama Canal cruise begins in San Diego with stops in Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, Huatulco, Puerto Chiapas, Puerto Quetzal, Corinto, Puerto Caldera, Panama Canal Balboa, Cruising Panama Canal, Panama Canal Cristobal, Orajestad, Half Moon Cay & Fort Lauderdale.
What we are Including
- Your flight to San Diego & return from Fort Lauderdale
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel in San Diego
- 18-night cruise
- $50 US per person onboard credit
San Diego to Fort Lauderdale
|1||San Diego, California, US||-||5:00 PM|
|2-3||Days at Sea||-||-|
|4||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||8:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|5||Manzanillo, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|6||Days at Sea||-||-|
|7||Huatulco, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|8||Puerto Chiapas, Mexico||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|9||Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|10||Corinto, Nicaragua||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|11||Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Costa Rica||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|12||Days at Sea||-||-|
|13||Enter Panama Canal Balboa||5:00 AM||5:00 AM|
|13||Cruising Panama Canal||-||-|
|13||Exit Panama Canal Cristobal||7:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|14||Days at Sea||-||-|
|15||Oranjestad, Aruba||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|16-17||Days at Sea||-||-|
|18||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|19||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises