- Holland America
18 Night Australia & New Zealand
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
Sydney to Auckland
December 3, 2019
Holland America ms Noordam
Your Australia & New Zealand cruise starts in Sydney with stops in Melbourne, Hobart, Milford Sound, Port Chalmers, Akaroa, Picton, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, and Auckland.
What we are Including
- Your flight to Sydney & return from Auckland
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel in Sydney
- 14-night cruise
- 2 nights post-cruise hotel in Auckland
- $50 US per person onboard credit
Sydney to Auckland
|Day 1||Sydney||-||6:30 PM|
|Day 2||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 3||Melbourne||8:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Day 4||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 5||Hobart||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Day 6||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 7||At Sea||-||-|
|Day 8||Milford Sound||8:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Continued||Cruising Fiordland National Park||-||-|
|Day 9||Port Chalmers||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 10||Akaroa||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 11||Picton||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Day 12||Wellington||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Day 13||Napier||7:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Day 14||Tauranga||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 15||Auckland||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises