- Holland America
16 Night Adriatic Dream
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
Venice to Rome
May 7, 2020
Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam
Your cruise begins in Venice with stops in Split, Argostoli, Souda, Rhodes, Kusadasi, Valletta, Mgarr, Palermo, Naples, and Rome!
What we are Including
- Airfare to Venice & return from Rome
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel in Venice
- 12-night cruise
- 2 nights post-cruise hotel in Rome
- $50 US per person onboard credit
Ask about our other stateroom options!
Venice to Rome
|1||Venice, Italy||-||5:00 PM|
|2||Split, Croatia||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|3||Days at Sea||-||-|
|4||Argostoli, Cephalonia, Greece||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|5||Souda (Chania), Greece||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||Rhodes, Greece||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|7||Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|8||Days at Sea||-||-|
|9-10||Valletta, Malta||8:00 AM||6:00 AM|
|10||Mgarr (Victoria), Gozo, Malta||8:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|11||Palermo, Sicily, Italy||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|12||Naples (Pompeii), Italy||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|13||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises