- Holland America
8 Night San Diego & Pacific Coastal
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
San Diego to Vancouver
April 3, 2020
Holland America Eurodam
Your cruise travels from San Diego to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Victoria & Vancouver!
What we are Including
- Flight to San Diego & return to Vancouver (if applicable)
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel in San Diego
- 6-night cruise
- $25 US per person onboard credit
Other categories of staterooms are available.
All pricing is per person, based on double occupancy and in CAD
San Diego to Vancouver
|1||San Diego, California, US||5:00 PM|
|2||Santa Barbara, California, US||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|3||Days at Sea||-||-|
|4||San Francisco, California, US||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|5||Days at Sea||-||-|
|6||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||6:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|7||Vancouver, B.C., CA||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises
You May Be Interested In…
Pricing is subject to change anytime without notice and may not be reflected immediately on this page. This deal was last updated on Feb 13, 2020 @ 3:55 pm
Terms & Conditions:New bookings only. Fares are per person in the currency noted, based on double occupancy, are capacity controlled, subject to availability at the time of booking and may be withdrawn without notice. Optional supplier charges may apply and are not included. Amenities, if offered, are available for the first two in a stateroom only & based on double occupancy unless specifically stated otherwise. CruisePlus reserves the right to correct any human or electronic errors in the offers above. CruisePlus Management Ltd. Consumer Protection BC License #:3325-0.