- Celebrity Cruises
16 Night Antarctica
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
Roundtrip Buenos Aires
January 17, 2019
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Eclipse
Your Antarctica cruise begins and ends in Buenos Aires with stops in Ushuaia, Cape Horn, Schollart Channel, Paradise Bay, Gerlache Strait, Port Stanley, Puerto Madryn, and Montevideo.
What we are Including
- Roundtrip airfare to & from Buenos Aires
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel in Buenos Aires
- 14-night cruise
- $50 US per person onboard credit
Roundtrip Buenos Aires
|1||Buenos Aires, Argentina||-||5:00 PM|
|5||Ushuaia, Argentina||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|6||Cape Horn, Chile||6:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|7||Schollart Channel, Antarctica||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|7||Paradise Bay, Antarctica||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|7||Gerlache Strait||5:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|8||Elephant Island, Antarctica||2:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|10||Port Stanley, Falkland Is||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|12||Puerto Madryn, Argentina||7:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|14||Montevideo, Uruguay||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|15||Buenos Aires, Argentina||5:00 AM||-|
A Luxurious DistinctionCircumnavigating the world with over 270 destinations, there’s no limit to what you can do and see with Celebrity Cruises. Celebrity ships have a modern and premium atmosphere catering to those who enjoy truly outstanding service. The luxurious ships navigate the seas in such a way that you find yourself in the perfect destination at the perfect time. Expect elegant and architecturally interesting furnishings complimenting a luxurious esthetic that adorns all ships, especially the newer Solstice Class ships.
Discover Celebrity's Cruises lifestyle and learn more about what makes them one of the most popular premium cruise lines sailing today!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect on board a Celebrity Cruises voyage.
With a mantra like "Modern Luxury Cruises, The Celebrity Distinction" you can expect Celebrity to provide an extraordinary vacation experience.
- Luxurious suites with over the top amenities.
- A wide array of activities designed to exceed all expectations of what a luxury cruise is thought to be.
- Menus crafted by a Michelin starred chef, created to reflect the locations you'll be visiting.
- The most overnight ports of any other premium cruise line with European itineraries.
- Stunning design by world-class architects on the millennium, expedition and solstice class ships.