- Holland America
7 Night Alaska Quilting Cruise
CruisePlus Cruise Only
June 6, 2020
Holland America Koningsdam
Unashamed luxury on this 7 day Inside Passage cruise to Alaska on the beautiful Koningsdam! A quilting room onboard is available 24/7 with a view like no other. Experienced Instructor, Anne Hall (certified by both Quiltworx and BeColourful) is on hand to teach several projects, or bring your own. Come and go, ebb and flow.
This is our second onboard quilting program – our first in May 2019 was a wonderful success.
(based on minimum numbers)
For more information: https://www.sewpeaceful.com/alaskaquiltingcruise
What we are Including
- 7-night cruise
- $25 US per person onboard credit
- Prepaid gratuities
(click to enlarge image)
|1||Vancouver, B.C., CA||-||4:30 PM|
|2||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||-||-|
|3||Tracy Arm Inlet||9:00 AM||9:30 AM|
|3||Juneau, Alaska, US||1:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|4||Skagway, Alaska, US||7:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|5||Glacier Bay||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|6||Ketchikan, Alaska, US||11:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|7||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||-||-|
|8||Vancouver, B.C., CA||7:00 AM||-|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises