1. This program is designed for new bookings, however if you have an existing booking please ask us!
2. “Princess Plus” is a cruise fare add-on offered by Princess Cruises which includes a beverage package, WiFi and gratuities. If this is not of interest to you, the basic fare still exists and we can work out a price for you. Ask us if CruisePLUS 200 is still available.
3. The cruise portion you book must be 7 days or longer to qualify, in a balcony or higher category stateroom.
4. CruisePLUS 200 is the exclusive CruisePlus promotion that ads onboard credits and includes hotel nights on select sailings. This promotion may be pulled from any sailing at any time without notice.
5. We will endeavour to keep the list of applicable sailings on our website up to date, but cruise line promotion changes or decrease in capacity may cause this list to change at any time without notice.
6. If you are interested in a sailing not on this list, please call us for a quote with CruisePlus Rewards. (CruisePlus Rewards is our in house loyalty program that will likely apply and give you great value!)
7. This “CruisePLUS 200” promotion cannot be combined with any other CruisePlus booking incentive.
8. The $200 CAD add-on is per person based on 2 sharing a stateroom. If you are a solo traveler or are sharing your stateroom with 3rd, 4th or 5th passengers, please ask for a quote.
9. CruisePLUS 200 does not combine with cruise line insurance. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you discuss a more comprehensive insurance option with your CruisePlus Advisor.
10. Our included hotel program includes 4* or higher rated properties, with the exception of a few hotels that have ratings that do not reflect their quality (for instance may lack 24 hour room service). The hotel will be located in the embarkation port city. If you have a preferred hotel please advise us and we will look into this property for you.
11. The hotel included in the CruisePLUS 200 program includes the hotel and taxes only unless stated otherwise.
12. If you wish to upgrade your hotel room to a suite, or extend your stay, we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
13. Local hotel taxes, if applicable, vary by location of the hotel and the type of accommodation chosen. Destination taxes or fees may also apply. These taxes and/or fees are payable in destination upon check out, in the local currency.
14. Resort fees, if applicable are your responsibility upon checkout. Resort fees are not optional and are controlled by the hotel properties at their discretion.
15. Quoted prices are not confirmed until your deposit has been paid.
16. Future Cruise Credits may not apply, or may only partially combine with this promotion. We will advise you on a case-by-case basis.
17. If you see a price reduction prior to final payment, please advise us.
18. Please note that any reduction in cruise fare may reduce or entirely disqualify your booking from the CruisePLUS 200 Program.
20. Supplier terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the cruise line website for their cruise contract, which will govern your dealings with the cruise line.
21. CruisePlus’ Terms of Service also apply.
22. It is your responsibility to be aware of any travel advisories and / or vaccination and visa requirements prior to booking. Be aware that these may change, and keep an eye on the appropriate government website for guidance.
Our Consumer Affiliations