8 Day U.S. West Coast - Highlights & National Parks of the Pacific
Cruise from San Diego in California to Vancouver, Canada on board hybrid-powered expedition ship, MS Roald Amundsen. Enjoy whale and seabird watching around Santa Barbara; visit Eureka's Redwood National Park, an international Biosphere Reserve; look for humpback whales as you travel to San Juan Island; and tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site—sub-alpine Olympic National Park before ending your adventure in bustling Vancouver.
- 8-Day U.S. West Coast - Highlights & National Parks of the Pacific Expedition Cruise
Hurtigruten Booking Bonus
- Black Friday Sale: Up to 50% off (Included in advertised price. Valid until Nov 30, 2022)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Auune and Fredheim
- Fine-dining in A la carte restaurant Lindstrom is included for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to fill at onboard water refill stations
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organizes and guides activities
- Range of included activities
- Complimentary wind and water resistant expedition jacket
Highlights & Sightseeing
Coastal - San Diego - Balboa Park
Coastal - California - Santa Barbara - Botanic Garden
Canada - Vancouver - Stanley Park
However, no representation or description of the protection made by CruisePlus Management Ltd to you, constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the protection. We (CruisePlus) are not an insurance company and we do not have the responsibility for ensuring adherence to the insurance terms & conditions, submission, payment or adjustment of claims.
We strongly suggest you read through the insurance information provided upon purchase and email us with any questions.
Covid-19 is considered a known event and exclusions apply for most, if not all policies.