The Suite Life
Explore the luxurious side of Holland America Line
We all know that Holland America Line provides a fantastic premium experience…but did you know it has a luxury side?
It’s possible to stay with your favorite cruise line and upgrade your experience to be MORE.
Don’t miss out on the extra space and incredible amenities that the Suite Life brings!
APPROXIMATELY 465–700 SQ. FT. INCLUDING VERANDAH
These spacious, elegant suites feature a sitting area with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah; two lower beds convertible to a queen- or king-size bed—our signature Mariner’s Dream™ bed—and a Murphy, Pullman or sofa bed, depending on configuration.
Neptune suites include all the stateroom and Vista and Signature suite amenities, PLUS:
- Priority embarkation/disembarkation
- Use of the exclusive Neptune Lounge and personal concierge service
- Complimentary laundry, pressing and dry cleaning
- Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill
- Priority boarding for tendered ports of call
- Complimentary sparkling wine served in the Neptune Lounge upon embarkation
- Complimentary bottled water provided in suite at embarkation
- Corsage for the first Gala night
- Cold hors d’oeuvres each evening on request
- Binoculars and umbrellas for your use on the cruise
- Welcome cocktail reception with the Neptune Lounge Concierge
- Priority dining and seating requests
- High tea service in suite on request
- Expanded line of Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
APPROXIMATELY 393–400 SQ. FT. INCLUDING VERANDAH
With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a private verandah, these spacious suites are flooded with light. They feature a large sitting area and two lower beds convertible to one king-size bed—our signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses.
- Teak-lined private verandah
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors, large sitting area and whirlpool bath
- Choice of firm, medium or soft pillows
- Premium duvet; oversized bath towels; and soft, cotton bathrobes
- No-host mini-bar
- Personalized cruise stationery
- One-touch telephone concierge service
- Fresh flowers
- Umbrellas for your use
My day in a Neptune Suite...
By Shelley Good | CEO
Days begin better if you are in a suite….even arrival day!
Skip the big embarkation lines and head onboard. The lines for boarding, and for tenders if you should be in a tender port, are much less if you are in a suite!
Every day is better – for one, I am claustrophobic, and waking in a spacious room with a bathroom that has enough room for two, and a beautiful verandah that sets the scene, is an incredible way to get your day underway! I really appreciate the space, and especially on longer voyages where I have had the advantage of great storage space. There is enough room to keep everything in it’s place and the living space tidy.
For me, a day might look like this:
I love coffee, so if the weather is nice, coffee on the verandah is a good way to go. I am not a huge breakfast person, so after I am awake, I like to wander to the Neptune Lounge. There I can grab another coffee, catch up on the days events and sit in comfort and enjoy a light breakfast. I have finished a cruise and only afterward realized that I never ate anywhere else for breakfast! If I need to catch up on work, I might do so in the lounge, just to have some background noise, and access to the ever present coffee machine. Latte’s and I are friends! (Probably too much so!)
The Neptune lounge is also a place to meet other travelers, and to get things done! If I need a shore excursion booked or a recommendation for a restaurant or activity on shore, the concierge in the lounge is the way to go. They can be reached in person or by call. This is also a great way to plan your dining for your entire journey (suites guests have priority); the concierge in the lounge is able to assist with all of those arrangements, and in fact, any other special arrangements you may require. PS – suite guests can also have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. I have heard it is lovely. 😊
In the Neptune Lounge, food seems to be ever present. Hungry in the middle of the afternoon? Pop in for a quick canape on the go. In short, the Neptune Lounge can become an integral and enjoyable part of your journey.
I have been so lucky in my adventures. When I was going through the Panama Canal and not feeling well, I didn’t miss a beat on the beautiful verandah. Traveling through the Greek Isles, the outdoor living space became a big part of my home on the Eurodam.
When you do book a suite, enjoy! Use all of that space to your advantage, and let yourself be spoiled.
Enjoy your stay! Shelley Good | CEO