EXPERIENCE THE CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES DIFFERENCE
From the regal cities of Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Frankfurt, Paris, Bordeaux and Basel, explore the Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Seine, Garonne and Dordogne rivers on Crystal River Cruises with gorgeous, ever-changing panoramas of enchanting villages and lush landscapes. In-depth explorations and overnight stays in the heart of Europe’s cities and towns provide a vibrant and memorable experience.
River cruising offers you the chance to view the world from a different perspective and Crystal River Cruises offers an unmatched river cruising experience. Contact CruisePlus now to learn more about river cruising or to book your Crystal River Cruise.
The hallmarks of the Crystal brand – service, space, quality and choices – usher in a new era in European river exploration with Crystal River Yachts. With its signature All-Inclusive philosophy, Crystal offers an encompassing luxury experience: butler service for every suite; six-star service and truly exceptional food; unique Crystal Adventures that deliver memorable destination experiences – all working in synch to transpose the World’s Best Ocean Cruising to the World’s Best River Cruising. Crystal will redefine luxury river cruising.
It wasn’t enough that they stand out as a leader on the ocean, now Crystal has exceptional all-suite ships on the rivers of Europe. Included, you will find all of the beverages you need, 2 excursions per port, and the services of a butler…along with all of the amenities and services you typically find on a river cruise. The ships are designed to allow for conversation and easy camaraderie, and the dress code of “Crystal Casual” enhances the easy-going nature of this luxury experience. I haven’t had the chance to sail Crystal on the river yet – but when I do, I’m in! Current reviews – all good!
ALL INCLUSIVE RIVER YACHTS
- Gratuities included for all shipboard staff throughout the River Yacht including housekeeping, bar, dining staff and butlers.
- All meals included, featuring Crystal®’s innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited soft drinks and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits throughout the River Yacht
- All soft drinks, beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access (via satellite) including free Wi-Fi/Internet usage of 60 minutes per person, per day.
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand, extensive music library
- Airport/River Yacht – Motor coaches will leave the main international arrival airport between 6 am and 6 pm on embarkation day. Actual service times may vary depending on local traffic conditions and guests’ arrival schedules.
- River Yacht /Airport – Transfers will operate until at least 12noon on the day of disembarkation. Actual service times may vary depending on local traffic conditions and guests’ departure schedules.
- Daily yoga and fitness classes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of two complimentary curated Crystal Adventures® shore excursions in every port (additional excursions available for purchase)
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments on many sailings
- Complimentary Nordic walking poles
- Complimentary audio headphones on all organized Crystal Adventures
Crystal River Cruises Offers
No tours match your criteria
*PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. While we do our best to keep all of our offers up to date, it’s possible that this web page is not current. CruisePlus reserves the right to correct any electronic or human errors.