Are You Missing The Best Offers?
Email can sometimes be a bit tricky, it’s hard to know if the important information is going in the right place or getting stuck in a folder with ads from places you never shop. Let’s make sure you receive all the best emails from CruisePlus. How do we do that? It’s as simple as adding us to your safe sender list. A safe sender list or whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive an email from. In addition, if you find an email from email@example.com in your spam or junk folder. Tell your email software that it’s not spam by hitting the not spam or not junk button, as that will train your program to allow emails from these addresses in the future. Here are a few easy step by step instructions on how to add email addresses to your safe senders’ list for seven of the most popular email programs:
Apple Mail for OS X
If an email from firstname.lastname@example.org ends up in your junk mail folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
1. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
2. Go to the Rules tab
3. Select Add Rule
4. Give this rule a name such as “safe”
5. Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “email@example.com”
6. From the actions, select Move message to mailbox Inbox.
7. Click OK
If you find an email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the Not Spam button
1. Next, open an email that you have received from us
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to Reply
3. Click Add to Contacts list
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
1. If you find an email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk
2. Next, check to see if the email address email@example.com is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the Remove button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right-hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link
5. Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org where it says Type an address or domain
7. Click the Add button
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add email@example.com where it says Add address
5. Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
1. If you find an email from email@example.com in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose Mark as Not Junk
2. Next, click the Address Book button
3. Highlight the Personal Address Book
4. Click on New Card
5. In the Contact tab of the new card, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org to the email dialog box
6. Click OK
7. Next, to whitelist your address book, select Tools > Junk Mail Controls from the drop-down menu
8. Update the White Lists module under the Settings tab by selecting Personal Address Book from the drop-down menu, and then check the box next to Do not mark messages as junk mail
9. Click OK
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Hotmail works similarly to the old Hotmail:
1. Click the Options link at right and choose More Options from the drop-down.
2. Choose Allowed and Blocked Senders.
3. Click Allowed Senders.
4. Type the sender’s email address and click Add to List.
To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a filter after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click Not Spam
2. Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your Blocked Addresses list.
3. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Addresses list, select it and click Remove Block
Now to create the filter:
1. Open your mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right-hand corner
2. Select Filters (in the bottom left corner)
3. On the Filters page, click Add
4. Select the from header: rule and add “contains” and email@example.com which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
5. Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
6. Pick the Add Filter button
Congratulations! Now that’s all taken care of, you’re 100% guaranteed the best possible deal and expert advice on your next CruisePlus getaway! For a no pressure quote on your next cruise, land tour or all-inclusive vacation contact CruisePlus today!