12 Night South Africa Safari & Cruise – USD
March 10, 2019
AmaWaterways Zambezi Queen
Check off the “Big Five” from your bucket list while exploring South Africa’s Greater Kruger National Park, considered one of the world’s premier safari regions. Begin this exhilarating journey with a one-night stay in Johannesburg, a city undergoing a renaissance revival, before flying to Kasane, Botswana for your four-night wildlife adventure on the Zambezi Queen. Get up close to the animals in their natural habitat by water and land in Chobe National Park, and then be swept up in the sheer beauty and power of the incomparable Victoria Falls for two nights. Return to Johannesburg for two nights, giving you time to soak up its rich heritage and follow in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela. Your journey culminates with three nights at a five-star lodge in Greater Kruger National Park. Choose either Tintswalo or Makanyi luxury safari lodges, both known for their exceptional amenities, service, and cuisine. Experience the thrill of twice-daily game drives with highly qualified guides selected for their knowledge and passion.
- Combine Chobi River and Kruger Park safaris
- Stay at Victoria Falls and Johannesburg
- Tour spectacular Victoria Falls
What we are Including
- 4-night river safari on 28-guest Zambezi Queen
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls with Falls tour
- 3-day land safari at Kruger National Park
- 3 nights in Johannesburg
- Wi-Fi, beverages with meals & taxes
- Book this special experience a year in advance
- $750 per person travel credit
River Cruises with a DifferenceOffering luxury and comfort and the ability to explore the wonderous rivers and canals of Europe, Asia and Africa, Ama Waterways is the ideal cruise line to discover local cultures and sights aboard some of the most well-appointed ships in the world. Explore the local scenery and cities on included tours and immerse yourself in exciting cultures and traditions, then return to the comfort of your luxury ship in the evening for fine dining, excellent onboard entertainment and a leisurely cruise overnight to your next port along your river journey.
Explore more about Ama Waterways. Discover what makes river cruising so special and how the Ama Waterways experience creates a lifetime of memories with an insatiable need to return to river cruising.
With Ama Waterways, there’s always more. More to be seen, felt, experienced and enjoyed with each and every cruise, regardless of the destination.
- Ama’s ships provide more views and more room with staterooms that often include two balconies, larger windows and more spacious staterooms and common areas
- More adventure awaits with included tours and shore excursions
- More ways to be active including fitness facilities and even complimentary bicycles perfect for exploring the villages and towns on your journey
- More dining options with stunning cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- More personalized service with 1 staff member for every 3 guests