9 Night Paris and Normandy – USD
November 1, 2018
Paris always sizzles while Normandy beckons with its stunning coastline, incredible food and artistic beauty. Monet’s Gardens in Giverny; Rouen’s Cathedral of Notre Dame; and the charming harbour town of Honfleur, will inspire you the same way as they inspired the great Impressionists. You’ll then get to see some of these very places and landmarks that the Impressionist Masters captured on canvas at the Musee d’Orsay. For an inspiration of a different kind, travel the “Routes des Abbayes,” visiting some of the most magnificent monasteries, and to the unforgettable beaches of Normandy where Allied forces landed during WWII’s D-Day invasion. Relive the grandeur of royalty at Chateau Malmaison, the former home of Napoleon and Josephine Bonaparte, and at Chateau de Bizy, once referred to as “the Versailles of Normandy.” Blend a passion for the good life with culture, art, architecture and timeless landscapes, and you have Northern France.
- View Monet’s Giverny gardens
- Tour Normandy’s D-Day beaches
- Enjoy 2 post-cruise nights in Paris
What we are Including
- Spacious Balcony stateroom
- Immersive tours in each port
- Premium beverages at meals
- Alternative dining choices
- Wi-Fi & taxes
- $250 per person travel credit
|Day 2||Les Andelys|
|Day 3||Le Havre|
|Day 4||Normandy Beaches|
River Cruises with a DifferenceOffering luxury and comfort and the ability to explore the wonderous rivers and canals of Europe, Asia and Africa, Ama Waterways is the ideal cruise line to discover local cultures and sights aboard some of the most well-appointed ships in the world. Explore the local scenery and cities on included tours and immerse yourself in exciting cultures and traditions, then return to the comfort of your luxury ship in the evening for fine dining, excellent onboard entertainment and a leisurely cruise overnight to your next port along your river journey.
Explore more about Ama Waterways. Discover what makes river cruising so special and how the Ama Waterways experience creates a lifetime of memories with an insatiable need to return to river cruising.
With Ama Waterways, there’s always more. More to be seen, felt, experienced and enjoyed with each and every cruise, regardless of the destination.
- Ama’s ships provide more views and more room with staterooms that often include two balconies, larger windows and more spacious staterooms and common areas
- More adventure awaits with included tours and shore excursions
- More ways to be active including fitness facilities and even complimentary bicycles perfect for exploring the villages and towns on your journey
- More dining options with stunning cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- More personalized service with 1 staff member for every 3 guests