7 Night Taste of Bordeaux – USD
River Cruise USD
October 18, 2018
Start from Bordeaux, one of the world’s undisputed wine regions. Iconic châteaux, timeless vineyards and delicious wine tastings are plentiful as you visit Cadillac, Pauillac, Saint-Émilion and Libourne. Be treated to an exclusive experience in Bourg, featuring live French music, dancing, wine and hors d’oeuvres. This trip is a must for anyone interested in the best of French culture, lifestyle, wine and food.
- Tour the most famous wine region in the world
- Visit vineyards for wine tastings in each port
- Explore villages, chateaux, and fortresses
What we are Including
- 7-night cruise on AmaDolce with only 76 staterooms
- Category C stateroom with French Balcony
- Wi-Fi, beverages with meals, & taxes
- $225 per person travel credit
|1||Bordeaux - Embarkation|
|4||Pauillac - Blaye - Bourg|
|5||Bourg - Libourne|
|6||Libourne - Bordeaux|
|8||Bordeaux - Disembarkation|
River Cruises with a DifferenceOffering luxury and comfort and the ability to explore the wonderous rivers and canals of Europe, Asia and Africa, Ama Waterways is the ideal cruise line to discover local cultures and sights aboard some of the most well-appointed ships in the world. Explore the local scenery and cities on included tours and immerse yourself in exciting cultures and traditions, then return to the comfort of your luxury ship in the evening for fine dining, excellent onboard entertainment and a leisurely cruise overnight to your next port along your river journey.
Explore more about Ama Waterways. Discover what makes river cruising so special and how the Ama Waterways experience creates a lifetime of memories with an insatiable need to return to river cruising.
With Ama Waterways, there’s always more. More to be seen, felt, experienced and enjoyed with each and every cruise, regardless of the destination.
- Ama’s ships provide more views and more room with staterooms that often include two balconies, larger windows and more spacious staterooms and common areas
- More adventure awaits with included tours and shore excursions
- More ways to be active including fitness facilities and even complimentary bicycles perfect for exploring the villages and towns on your journey
- More dining options with stunning cuisine in a variety of restaurants
- More personalized service with 1 staff member for every 3 guests