- Avalon Waterways
14 Nights Golden Myanmar & Alluring Irrawaddy – USD
September 9, 2018
Avalon Waterways Myanmar
This river cruise vacation along the Irrawaddy offers everything from peaceful sailing and alluring scenery to grand, majestic temples and shrines and plenty of interaction with locals to learn and feel a part of the ancient culture. More than just a river cruise-an unforgettable adventure!
- Tour Yangon’s Shwedagon Pagoda
- Catch sunrise over pagodas at Bagan
- Explore the everyday life of tiny river villages
What we are Including
- Intimate 18 stateroom ship
- Spacious staterooms with Panoramic windows
- Guided tours in every port and village
- Fine Eastern and Western dining
- Wi-Fi, lunch and dinner beverages & taxes
- $350 per person travel credit
|Day 3||Second Defile|
|Day 4||Kyun Daw|
|Day 6||Kya Hnyat|
|Day 7||Kyauk Myaung|
|Day 11||Shwe Pyi Thar|
Unhindered and Uninhibited River CruisingAvalon Waterways knows their clientele and they know how their guests enjoy the different perspectives river cruising offers. The unique opportunity that river cruising presents to those that love exploring the world on their own terms is why Avalon has always said “see the world your way” and is why Avalon Waterways has remained one of the world’s premier river cruise lines. River cruising is one of the best ways to visit and explore the waterways that have consistently been some of the most important trade routes of any country and have been instrumental in the success and development of the incredible cities that you’ll be visiting during your journey.
Take the time to discover more about Avalon Waterways and what makes them one of the premier river cruise operators in the world. We guarantee you won’t regret it.
What can you expect with your Avalon Waterways adventure?
Here’s just a small sampling of what an Avalon river cruise might provide on your journey:
- Open-Air Balconies in suites that offer unprecedented views with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the world
- Suites that are 30% larger than the average stateroom
- Undefinable yet ever present luxury
- Exquisite dining that features local ingredients prepared by world class master chefs
- A variety of dining options that includes special events tailored to your itinerary, a la carte meals and multiple venues aboard the ship
- Incredible itineraries to exciting and exotic locales that will leave you virtually speechless yearning to return for more