- Holland America
30 Night North Pacific Crossing, Japan & China Collector
CruisePlus Exclusive Package
Vancouver to Shanghai
September 30, 2018
Holland America ms Westerdam
Your cruise starts in Vancouver with Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage and stops in Juneau, Glacier Bay, Kodiak, Cross International Dateline, Hakodate, Yokohama, Shimizu, Osaka, Beppu, Scenic Cruising Kanmon Strait, Fukuoka, Incheon, Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao, and Shanghai.
What we are Including
- Your flight to Vancouver (if applicable) and return from Shanghai
- 1-night superior hotel in Vancouver (if applicable)
- 28-night cruise
- 2 nights post-cruise hotel in Shanghai
- $50 per person onboard credit & Pinnacle Grill Lunch
*Depart September 29th, 2018
Vancouver to Shanghai
|0||Vancouver, BC, Canada||-||4:00pm|
|1||Inside Passage, AK (Cruising)||-||-|
|3||Glacier Bay National Park, AK||7:00am||4:00pm|
|8||Cross International Dateline (Cruising)||-||-|
|15||Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan||7:00am||8:00pm|
|21||Seoul, South Korea||7:00am||6:00pm|
|24||Beijing (Tianjin), China||8:00am||-|
|25||Beijing (Tianjin), China||-||6:00pm|
Holland America Line
A Leader in Cruising for over 140 YearsA worldwide shipping and cargo line. A passenger transport line offering a new life in North America. A leader in vacation cruises to exotic destinations around the globe. Holland America Line has been all of these throughout its rich history and continues to be one of the most popular cruise lines for world travelers as is evident by the hundreds of thousands of passengers that board her ships each and every year. Attracting every type of traveler from all ages and walk of life, Holland America Line, or HAL as it’s affectionately known, truly is a cruise line for everyone.
Discover the Holland America difference and find out more about what makes HAL one of the most popular and most sailed cruise lines in history!
Here is a small selection of what you can expect
With having such a long history of travel, it’s no wonder that Holland America Line is able to provide to virtually every need to each guest while on board and do it so well.
- Some of the best onboard entertainment in the cruising world including B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Entertainment, Lincoln Center Stage and more!
- Koningsdam’s Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle allows you to blend your own bottle of wine and learn about different varietals in the process
- Incredible dining experiences in numerous restaurants, bars and lounges as well as guest chefs, restauranteurs and cooking classes are perfect for the foodie in the family
- A chance to visit Holland America’s private island, Half Moon Cay, on select Caribbean cruises